at this time we'll try sharing again about how to Reset Canon MP287 Error E08. The case is almost the same as the previous generation Canon, i.e. ask reset due to her full split on already eeprom bios canon.
When turned on, it will be MP287 instantly appears on the LCD panel error E08 MP287. And if we do, then the command print at monitor will perform "The Ink Absorber is Almost Full". Image captions MP287 error E08 on the monitor screen as follows:
How to fix Canon error MP287 E08:
How to Reset Canon MP287 error E08
- turn on the Printer, then the Canon MP287 LCD panel error E08 MP287 will appear, and there is description of "The Ink Absorber is Almost Full" at your monitor.
- Download the Resetter MP287 by using google drive here or by using dropbox here.
- Canon MP287 Printer has to be in a State of SERVICE MODE.
- turn off Canon MP287 error E08 that by pressing the power button. Do not unplug the power cable
- press and hold the STOP/RESET followed by pressing the POWER button. So both buttons depressed position.
- off the button STOP/RESET but don't loose POWER button.
- in the circumstances the POWER button still depressed, press the STOP/RESET button as much as 6 times.
- then release both buttons at the same time. Then Canon MP287 will be in Service Mode.
- LCD Panel will be blank/dark and on your computer will detect new hardware. Disregard it.
- next steps and run the Service Tool.
- Select the Main menu In the absorber & Platen and then click SET next to his right
- Canon MP287 Printer error E08 who will be back to normal.